Sunday, December 13, 2009

GLOW OF CHRISTMAS

It's December and I feel now the glow and essence of Christmas. For us to celebrate when Jesus Christ was born. Many Christmas lights and decorates are blinking every houses in our community.

Everyone of us has different meaning what is the true essence of Christmas. Some are giving material gifts is enough for them to express their love and essence of Christmas. Even if it is expensive or not. But for me the true essence of Christmas is by giving or sharing love to other and by showing how much you care other people. And most important is to celebrate Christmas together with my family. Even if I will not receive any material gift from them. The best gift that i want to receive is peace and happy Christmas. To ask forgiveness to the person whom I commit.

I feel the glow of Christmas everyday. Because everyday we give or share love. We can not feel the true essence o9f Christmas if we don't know how to share love. Material gift is useless for me if my family is not complete. It is time to give love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment