Monday, February 8, 2010

Changes:It Starts With Me...

We Filipinos are living in this kind of nation. Crime is everywhere and over populated. Low economics and many people are suffering from poverty. How can we make our country a better nation? Is there any possibilities to make our country a better one?

As a senior student, I know that I cannot vote yet because of my age. But I'm part of this nation and I'm really concern with it. Who else will be suffering if we don't know how to choose a leader to lead us in progress. We have the right to live in a better and peace country. We had the power to have some differences in our country because it is our mission. What we need to do now is to cooperate and unite with each other. Because this is the only way I know to make our country that we are living now a better one.

As they say, "YOUTH IS THE HOPE OF OUR NATION". Be a responsible individuals through a better nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment