Monday, February 22, 2010

"MY DREAM, MY FUTURE"

We are still young and we've been set our own goal or dream to fulfill in life. Dream to have a better future someday. But how can we attain or achieve our dream?

Life is too short and we can just say that life is meaningful if we had a dream and if we know how to handle it. Everyone of us has a dream in life and want to have better future. My dream is to become a professional accountant someday. Ever since this is a dream that I want to be. I want also to pay back all the sacrifices that my parents did to me. How about you, do have a dream in life? Did you ever think about your future?

Well, what we must do is to strive in our studying and be responsible man. Study hard and be strong person in every trials that we face on. Because I believe in the saying that, "EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS".

No comments:

Post a Comment